Friday, February 25, 2005

Soo-prize, Soo-prize!!!

Look what came in the mail for me!!!!!




A gift from my Secret Pal!!!! Hooray!!! One skein of "Trekking (XXL)" sock yarn in a beautiful variegated forest green (my favorite color!), blues and teals, tins of Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and Hand Salve, a canister of Raspberry (my favorite fruit!!) Earl Grey whole leaf loose tea, an adorable Tea House tea infuser with its own tray, gorgeous beaded stitch markers (no more plastic circles for me!!!) and a lovely card!

Here's a closeup of the yarn:

Isn't the color gorgeous?!?! It feels wonderful!! Hmmmmmmmm.......who shall be deemed worthy enough for these socks??

Secret pal: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Your choices were absolutely spot-on!!

In other SP news, my secret pal received my gift and says she loves it! I'm so HAPPY!!! I love this..........

8 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kirstie! I'm so glad you liked the gift! Trust me, it was hard to part with that sock yarn. ;). Enjoy!! Have a GREAT weekend!
Your SP

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous niter said...

Gorgeous sock yarn!

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous how to knit said...

Hi Kirstie, very unique blog you have! I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous yarn said...

Hi Kirstie. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi Kirstie. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous leg warmer patterns said...

Hi there Kirstie, I was just browsing, looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous free knitting patterns said...

Hi Kirstie. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous yarn said...

Hi there Kirstie, I was just browsing, looking for yarn related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home