Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring Has Sprung!!!

I know this to be true because my Secret Pal said so!!! Thank you for the card, SP!!! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted!!! I'm so ashamed!! I've been so busy with the pageant, etc but that's no excuse!! I have been working on the baby blanket and I finished one sock some time ago...........I swore to myself that I would only post pics of finished items and that means TWO socks!!

In gardening news (yes, also an avid gardner!!!), I've started seeds!!! Annuals: Flowering Tobacco, Marigold, Portulaca & Pot Marigold; Perennials: Checker Mallow, Columbine, Coreopsis, Pincushion Flower & Rose Campion; Biennial: Foxglove. This is my first major undertaking with seeds, most of which I collected myself. We'll see how it goes. There's a really great gardening website that I use to journal my gardens: Dave's Garden. Check it out! Oh, and look for my journal - just go to the memberlist and search for member "ksmith7965"!!

In knitting news, I picked up my first copy of Interweave Knits........it was at my local grocery store!!! And also K1. As for K1...............ummm..........well. Interweave was pretty good. There may be one or two items I'm interested in.

Okay, I PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE a regular posting schedule - if anyone cares!! :-)

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Secret Pal said...

I do! I care!! :o)

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Looking forward to your posts.

Pictures of Works In Progress are nice, if you decide to break your "Only Finished Objects" picture rule.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said...

don't worry, i wasn't impressed with K1 either, lol. in fact, so unimpressed i didn't buy it. and i buy them ALL! i paged through it and was totally disgusted by the patterns, so i pass it up every time. glad to hear you're still alive!

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous niter said...

i do! i do!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger kmckiernan said...

I care! I care! *waves hand wildly in air*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home