Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm in lust.........

......with this!!!! It's absolutely stunning! Never mind the fact that it's completely impractical for me. Nor do I have any clue as to how to read pattern charts. And the yarn seems to be available only at Artfibers in SF. What does that matter?? It's gorgeous! I found it at the Summer KAL blog (which I plan to join as soon as I finish the *&^#* baby blanket!!!!!) I also like this and this. Marnie's pretty cool!

So let's add that, that and that to my summer knitting options, shall we? I'll sleep on it.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie! You could make the tank Marnie designed - chart reading is MUCH easier than you would think and that is a nice simple one to start with. You could sub with a different yarn/same gauge. You can do it!! :)SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home